Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25 is a Soviet interceptor and reconnaissance aircraft, known under the NATO code name "Foxbat". With the MiG-31, it is the only combat aircraft capable of reaching a speed of Mach 3 to have been put into service in the world !
- Constructed of durable EPO foam.
- Large battery compartment.
- Scale navigation LED lighting system.
- Glueless assembly.
- Material : Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 912mm (35.9in)
- Length : 1430mm (56.3in)
- Flying Weight: Around 2700g
- Servo: 7 x 9g Metal Gear Servo , 2 x 17g Metal Gear Servo ( installed )
- Landing Gear: Electric Retract Shock Absorber Landing Gear Set ( Include )
- Ducted Fan: 64mm Ducted Fan , 12 Blade x 2 ( installed )
- Motor : 2840 2300Kv Brushless Motor x 2 ( installed )
- ESC : 40A Brushless ESC ( 2S - 6S ) x 2 ( installed )
- Battery : 6S 22.2v 3500mAh - 4500mAh 35C ( Not include)
- Radio : 6ch Radio Control ( Not include)