Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
The North American F-86 Sabre was the first US fighter aircraft designed using the German research that showed a 35 degree thin swept wing gave superior transonic performance. The Sabre was the equal of its well-known Korean War opponent, the Mig-15. It was the highest production US jet fighter ever made, with total production of 9860 units. It was manufactured in many variants, and the Navy FJ fighter was a modified version suited for carrier operations. It was the first fighter equipped with air-to-air missiles, and later versions were supersonic in a dive. All in all, it is a classic.
- 12-bladed 64mm EDF, 2840-3150KV motor, 40A ESC with 9g servo
- Highly realistic scale components: panel lines, functional flaps, dual drop tanks.
- Steerable nose gear for enhanced ground maneuverability.
- High-quality rubber tires.
- Preinstalled ball-linked linkages for precise surface movements.
- Carbon reinforced airframe.
- Fantastic low-speed performance and aerobatic capabilities.
- Material : Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 860mm (33.8in)
- Length : 820mm (32.3in)
- Servo: 8 x 9g Servo ( installed )
- Ducted Fan: 64mm Ducted Fan , 12 Blade ( installed )
- Motor : 2840 3150Kv Brushless Motor ( installed )
- ESC : 40A Brushless ESC ( installed )
- Battery : 4S 14.8v 2200mAh - 2600mAh 35C ( Not include)
- Radio : 6ch Radio Control ( Not include)