Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
K-8 Karakorum Basic Common Advanced Jet Trainer is co-produced by China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation (CATIC) for export markets other than Pakistan, while later aircraft for Pakistan have been built by the Aircraft Manufacturing Factory (AMF), Pakistan Aeronautical Complex. The latest export variant is the K-8P version, which currently is operated by the PAF. The K-8P has an advanced avionics package of integrated head-up display (HUD), multi-function displays (MFDs) and comes equipped with MFD-integrated GPS and ILS/TACAN systems. It also features hardpoints for carrying a variety of training and operational bombs up to 250 kg, pod mounted 23 mm cannon as well as PL-5 / 7 /AIM-9 P launchers. In September 2011, NAMC rolled out another 12 K-8P for an undisclosed foreign client.
In 2008 Venezuela announced the purchase of 18 K-8 aircraft. The K-8 has been marketed by China to the air forces of the Philippines, and to Indonesia, as a replacement for Indonesia's BAE Hawk jet trainers. In 2009, the Bolivian government approved a deal to purchase 6 K-8P aircraft for use in anti-drug operations. In 2010 the total number of K-8 aircraft produced in all variants was estimated to be more than 500, with a continual production rate of approximately 24 aircraft per year.
- Strong and durable EPO model.
- Large battery compartment.
- With Functional Flap.
- With aluminum suspension legs set.
- Detachable wings and pitot tube for easy transport and storage.
- Mainly glueless assembly.
Additional Li-Po Battery
- Material : Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 930mm (36.6in)
- Length : 1026mm (40.4in)
- Servo: 8 x 9g Servo ( installed )
- Landing Gear: Shock Absorber Landing Gear Set ( Include )
- Ducted Fan: 64mm Ducted Fan , 12 Blade ( installed )
- Motor : 2840 3200Kv Brushless Motor ( installed )
- ESC : 40A Brushless ESC ( 2S - 4S ) ( installed )
- Battery : 4S 14.8v 2200mAh - 2600mAh 35C ( Not include )
- Radio : 6ch Radio Control ( Not include )