Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
The new XFly A-10 Thunderbolt II is a scale replica of this iconic U.S. Air Force aircraft in a smaller size for more RC pilots to enjoy in more places. Twin high-power 12-blade 50mm EDF's, twin 40A ESC's and a single 4S 2200mAh-2600mAh battery all combine to deliver top speed and produce an abundance of thrust compared to other models in its class, while also delivering a wide range in flight times.
- High Performance Twin 50mm EDF Jet.
- Excellent Top Speed And Vertical Performance.
- Turbine-Like Sound.
- With Strong Removable Landing Gear & Steerable Nose Wheel.
- Cockpit Detail With Pilot Figure.
- Large Battery Compartment Fits 4s 2200 - 2600mAH Li-Po Battery.
- Servo & Ball-Link Equipped Linkages.
Additional Li-Po Battery
- Material: Light Weight Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 1000mm (39.4in)
- Length : 920mm (34.2in)
- Flying weight: Around 1190g
- Servo: 4 x 9g Digital Servo (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Removable Landing Gear With Steerable Nose Wheel (Installed)
- Ducted Fan: 50mm Ducted Fan , 12 Blade x 2 (Installed)
- Motor: 2627 4600Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor x 2 (Installed)
- ESC: 40A Brushless ESC x 2 (Installed)
- Battery: 4S 14.8v 2200mAh - 2600mAh 30C (Not Include)
- Radio: 4 Ch (Not Include)