Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
The Dynam Hawker Hunter EDF jet, with 6S Tomcat 2860-KV2200 in-runner brushless motor and Tomcat Skylord-80A ESC alongside a 70mm 12-blade EDF. In addition, The wing load design of the aircraft is lower, and the flight experience is more smooth and easy-to-fly. The fuselage space is large, and the space for storing the battery is large enough for the recommended battery and more. A special feature, worth pointing out is that this aircraft uses a 10-minute quick assembly design and a removable wing design, which makes the entire fuselage structure more compact and durable - easy to build and disassembleand portable. The rudder surface connecting rod adopts a ball-end joint connection, which reduces the gap, along with the split flap design, makes the plane more realistic and more functional. Equipped with metal retractable landing gear and digital metal steering gear. Overall it's a leap up in both quality and design.
- Scale & high performance 70mm EDF jet.
- Quick assembly design, appr 10 min.
- Removable wings.
- Split flaps.
- Large fuselage space for battery.
- Ball-end joint connecting rod.
- Metal servos and e-retracts.
- Material: Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 850mm (33.5in)
- Length : 1150mm (45.3in)
- Flying weight: Around 1,610g
- Servo: 8 x 9g Metal Gear Servo (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Electric Servoless Retract Landing Gear (Installed)
- Ducted Fan: 70mm Ducted Fan , 12 Blade (Installed)
- Motor: TC-2860A-KV2200 Inrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: Skylord 80A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Battery: 6S 22.2v 3300mAh 40C (Not Include)
- Radio: 6 - 8Ch (Not Include)