Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
The McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle is an American twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter aircraft designed by McDonnell Douglas. The Eagle first flew in July 1972, and entered service in 1976. It is among the most successful modern fighters, with over 100 victories and no losses in aerial combat.
Fourteen months in the making, the Arrows F-15 is lovingly recreated—from accurate panel lines to the adrenaline-pumping performance—this is as real as it gets!
With its twin 64mm EDF power system, large wing area and highly strengthened wing structure—the Arrows F-15 can perform advanced aerobatic flight maneuvers along with exceptional high alpha capabilities without losing control surface authority.
The 900mm wingspan Arrows F-15 was designed using hundreds of photos and aircraft design files. Built from high-strength EPO material, no detail was missed in the design of this faithful replica.
A fan of scale? The Arrows F-15 has electric CNC retracts, functional flaps, LED navigation lights, pilot figure, antennae, machine guns, auxiliary fuel tanks, missiles and numerous other scale components. A magnetic nose cone and latch-type canopy allow these components to stay in place even in high-G maneuvers.
Power comes courtesy of two 12 bladed 64mm EDFs (using 2840-2280KV motors), with dual 40A ESCs and a 22.2V 3300mAh 35C battery pack. This power system gives the aircraft a turbine-like note and ultra-high power-to-weight ratio.
Painted in the Oregon air national guard F-15C trim scheme, this is one of the most attractive F-15 Eagles on the market today.
Looking for a dog-fighting powerhouse with stable low-speed characteristics and excellent handling to take on the Mig-29? Look no further than the Arrows F-15 !
- Scale & high performance twin 64mm 12 Blade EDF Jet.
- With Dual 2840 2280Kv motors & Dual 40A ESC with external 5.5V 5A BEC.
- Highly realistic scale components: Electric CNC retracts, functional flaps, LED navigation lights, pilot figure, antennae, machine guns, auxiliary fuel tanks and missiles.
- Screw-together assembly, magnetic nose cone, latch-type canopy and ball-link pushrods.
- Electric CNC retracts with over-current protection.
- Carbon reinforced airframe.
- Fantastic low-speed performance and aerobatic capabilities.
- Material : Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 900mm (35.4in)
- Length : 1345mm (52.9in)
- Servo: 9 x 9g Servo ( installed )
- Ducted Fan: 64mm Ducted Fan , 12 Blade ( installed )
- Motor : 2840 2280Kv Brushless Motor x 2 ( installed )
- ESC : 40A Brushless ESC x 2 , 5.5v 5A BEC x 1 ( installed )
- Battery : 6S 22.2v 3300mAh - 3500mAh 45C ( Not include)
- Radio : 6ch Radio Control ( Not include)