Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
The F4U-4 is the last of the legendary Corsairs to serve in WWII. Delivered to the United States Navy in early 1945, the F4U-4 is powered by a Pratt and Whitney R2800-18W supercharged Twin Wasp engine- pushing 2100 horsepower. Retaining the six 12.7mm guns and load carrying capabilities of the F4U-1D, the F4U-4 achieved an unbelievable 11:1 kill ratio during its service life.
The F4U-4 is in 1100mm wingspan form- complete with a realistic 4-bladed propeller, removable auxiliary fuel tanks, tail-hook, functional flaps, retractable landing gear and LED light kit. Power comes from a 3536-850 KV motor with a 40A ESC, giving swift ample power when needed.
- Dependable and proven power system.
- Realistic scale details.
- High-strength airframe.
- Easy assembly.
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint.
- Material: Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 1100mm (43.3in)
- Length: 880mm (34.6in)
- Flying Weight: Around 1,260g
- Servo: 9g Servo x 6 (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Electric Retract Landing Gear (Installed)
- Motor: 3536 850Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 40A Brushless ESC With XT-60 Plug (Installed)
- Propeller: 10.5 x 8 4 Blade Propeller x 1 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 3s 11.1v 2200mAh - 2500mAh 25C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 6 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)