Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
Something different ! The Arrows Marlin 64mm EDF is an ALL NEW design with the beginner to intermediate pilot in mind. This plane has a more robust fixed landing gear than most, to handle bumpy landings. More importantly it is the only plane in its class to have flaps to shorten takeoff, and to make approaches and landings more like those of a high wing trainer. The 3150kV motor combined with a 40 Amp ESC, and a powerful 64mm 11 blade EDF, ensure plenty of power for takeoff and maneuvers. The fan sounds like a real turbine.
This plane basically has eight screws and some servo connections to complete assembly. No glue is necessary, and because we use 8 servos we are not running a lot of control rods around. Even the nose wheel has it's own servo. Flap and aileron connections are made with ball linkages, for greater strength at higher speeds. A latch type canopy makes in flight canopy loss a thing of the past.
If you are looking for a first EDF to try, or are looking to move up to a EDF without spending a bundle, this plane is for you.
- Molded By Ultra Durable EPO Foam.
- The Perfect Beginner 64MM EDF Jet.
- Sleek Aerodynamic Airframe.
- Screw Together Assembly.
- With Flaps Function.
- Ball linkages.
- Latch Type Canopy.
- Material : Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 900mm (35.4in)
- Length : 995mm (39.2in)
- Flying Weight: 1050g
- Servo: 8 x 9g Servo ( installed )
- Ducted Fan: 64mm Ducted Fan , 11 Blade ( installed )
- Motor : 2840 3150Kv Brushless Motor ( installed )
- ESC : 40A Brushless ESC ( installed )
- Battery : 4S 14.8v 2200mAh - 2800mAh 35C ( Not include)
- Radio : 6ch Radio Control ( Not include)