Building on engineering innovations seen in this popular jet model, ROCHOBBY (by FMS) has launched a brand new 70mm EDF Super Viper onto the market !
In terms of appearance, the Super Viper has a scaled navy blue color scheme with bright yellow wingtips, which highly distinguishes it for long distance viewing. The optimized fuselage shape decreases wind resistance. The button-type canopy design lets you latch the canopy so you will not lose the cockpit during extreme maneuvers.
In terms of performance, the Super Viper is equiped with a 70mm 12-blade Ducted Fan, innrunner KV1850, and a Predator 70A ESC, this powerful system, when coupled with a 6S battery, resembles a turbine engine sound.
- High quality Predator 70A ESC, powerful KV1850 innrunner motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF.
- Screw-together construction.
- New version with flap servo pre-installed.
- Button type canopy hatch.
- Pre-installed ball link style control horns provide precise surface control.
- The finest Trainer EDF in the market.