Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
ZTW Mantis Series ESCs are designed for both beginner and advanced modelers. Their performance and stability have been approved by distributors and pilots around the world. Mantis ESCs feature a compact size, light weight, super smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple protection modes, solid BEC output, and more. All these features make Mantis Series ESCs the perfect mid-level speed controller for park flyer, sport, and aerobatic pilots.
- New advanced programming software with secondary sub-menu setting for ease of use.
- Advanced Governor Mode (uses B-Series design to keep the motor speed even though the load is changed)
- Supports high RPM motors, can be used with most of the RC motors on the market.
- More optional motor timing, startup and soft acceleration settings for smoother motor operation.
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity.
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON).
- Auto throttle shut down in signal loss situation.
- Safety thermal over-load protection: when the temperature of ESC exceeds 110 deg C, the ESC will reduce the output power to allow it to cool.
- Uses new generation MOSFET to ensure ESC's low operation temperature while supporting biggest peak currents and higher reliability.
- Output: 125A continuous, 150A burst for 10 seconds
- Input voltage: 2-6s LiPo; 5-18 cell Ni-XX
- SBEC output: 5.0V / 5.5V / 6.0V adjustable @ 5A (switching)
- Weight: 140g
- Dimensions: 80 x 47 x 20mm
- Brake setting (off/soft/mid/hard -- default: off)
- Battery type: (Ni-XX/LiPo/LiFe -- default: LiPo auto detect)
- Low voltage cutoff setting (2.8V / 3.0V / 3.2V / None -- default: 3.0V)
- Factory default setup reset
- Timing settings (auto / 2° / 5° / 8° /15° / 22° /30° -- default: auto)
- SBEC output voltage (on 45A and larger models only) (5.0V / 5.5V / 6.0V -- default: 5.0V)
- Governor mode (RPM off / 1st soft start / 2nd soft start / gov mod 1 / gov mod 2 -- default: RPM off)
- Motor rotation (forward / reverse -- default: forward)
- Start-up strength (10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% -- default: 30%)
- LVC cutoff type: (reduce power / cut-off power -- default: reduce)