Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
Maybe you're a new modeler looking for an easy-to-fly plane...or a more experienced pilot who wants the additional maneuverability of an aileron-equipped model.
Either way, the 1280 Easy Trainer is a great choice and suitable for a wide range of pilots. Featuring top mount motor system with a pusher prop, designed to help the beginner by saving prop breakage, the design also lends itself to the beginner or even advance First Person View (FPV) pilot. No prop distortion. The small compact design makes it easy to carry to your flying site and be in the air quickly.
- Molded By Durable EPO Foam.
- With Ailerion & Rudder Function.
- With Detachable Main Wing Excellent For Transportation.
- FPV capable
- Simple & Easy To Assemble.
- Suitable For Beginner.
- Material: Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 1,280mm ( 50.4in )
- Length: 910mm ( 35.8in )
- Flying Weight: Around 660g
- Servo: 9g Servo x 4 (Installed)
- Motor: 3128 2650Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 20A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller: 4 x 4 2 Blade Propeller x 1 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 7.4v 1300mAh 20C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 4 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)