Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
Modeled after DeHavilland DHC-6 Twin Otter, XFly Model Twin Otter 1800mm was developed by their team with the intention to make it true-to-scale, from design features such as cockpit with clear windows, control surfaces, fixed tricycle landing gears, twin power system setup, to STOL(Short Takeoff and Landing) capabilities.
Powered by a single 6S 5000-6000mAh LiPo battery, the combination of twin 3541-KV550 motors, twin 40A ESCs and 3-blade propellers brings RC pilots the optimum setup for power and duration. XFly Twin Otter is capable of aerobatic maneuvers including loops, 4-point rolls and inverted flight, despite of flying with landing gears or floats. Shock-absorbing metal front landing gear and rigid main landing gears are equipped for easy ground handling and more durability.
Two-piece wing, removable nose and stabs make it easy to assemble, dissemble and transport. Clear glass-like windows allow for FPV installation in the capacious cockpit for better visual experience. Clearly visible in both day and dusk conditions, the vigorous yellow/blue color scheme and the pre-installed LED lights not only add scale appeal but practical visual reference in the sky. With floats installed(available in the float version XF116PF), more fun can be explored and enjoyed from the XFly Twin Otter!
- Retaining scale features of the full scale Twin Otter
- STOL(Short Takeoff and Landing) capabilities
- Cockpit with clear windows, control surfaces, fixed tricycle landing gears
- Factory-installed twin efficient power system
- Capable of aerobatic maneuvers including loops, 4-point rolls and inverted flight
- Shock-absorbing metal front landing gear and rigid main landing gears
- Two-piece wing, removable nose and stabs
- Clear glass-like windows and capacious cockpit allow for FPV installation
- Pre-installed LED lights for added visibility
- Vigorous yellow/blue color scheme
- Optional Floats ( Not Include ) available to install for more fun
- Material: Durable EPO Foam
- Wing Span: 1,800mm (70.9in)
- Length: 1457mm (57.4in)
- Flying Weight: Around 3700g
- Servo: 9g Digital Servo x 5 , 13g Digital Servo x 2 (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Fixed Landing Gear With CNC Metal Suspension Nose Gear (Include)
- Motor: 3541 550Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor x 2 (Installed)
- ESC: 40A Brushless ESC x 2 (Installed)
- Propeller: 10 x 7 3 Blade Propeller & Spinner x 1 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 6s 22.2v 5000mAh - 6000mAh 50C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 4 - 6 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)