Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
XFly Model is proud to announce their first RC glider Swift 2100 that is easy to hand launch, quick to build and fun to fly! CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics) was first used in the aircraft design by XFly team, which has enabled the Swift 2100 to achieve high lift-to-drag ratio and excellent aerodynamic characteristics.
The Swift 2100 features tough, composite-reinforced EPO foam and precisely positioned carbon fiber reinforcement throughtout. The factory -installed power system, including an efficient 3136-KVlOOO brush less motor and a 40A brush less ESC, paired with a 3S or 4S Lipo battery, delivers plenty of thrust for fast climbs to soaring altitude, sport flying and aerobatics.
The Swift 2100's efficient aerodynamic design provides extended flight times up to 10-30mins with a mix of power on/off. The bottom wheel and plastic components on the wingtips and the tail allow the pilots to land on hard surface. Wing connectors and glueless design facilitate fast and easy assembly - only 6 screws needed to get the Swift 2100 ready to fly.
In addition, pilots can remove the folding propeller and add the optional nacelle(with XFly Galaxy 50mm EDF 4S power system installed) to the top of the fuselage for a different flying experience. FPV setup is also feasible with the optional canopy and servo-equipped camera mount available from XFly Model !
- 5 Operable Channels (Aileron, Elevator, Throttle, Rudder, Flaps).
- XFly team used CFD in aircraft design, allowing the Swift 2100 to achieve a high lift-to-drag ratio and excellent aerodynamic characteristics.
- Tough, composite-reinforced EPO foam and precisely positioned carbon fiber reinforcement throughtout. The unqiue docking design of the wing spars frees the main wing from distortion when overloaded.
- Composite-reinforced EPO foam and precisely positioned carbon fiber reinforcement, with a unique docking design of the wing spars that prevents main wing distortion when overloaded.
- Factory-installed 3136-KV1000 brushless motor, 40A brushless ESC, and 3S or 4S Li-po battery, provides ample thrust for quick climbs, sport flying, and aerobatics.
- Efficient aerodynamic design, 2-blade folding propeller, and metal spinner produce a unique and pleasant sound during high-speed flights.
- The wingtip and tail plastic components, along with the bottom wheel, enable pilots to make hard surface landings.
- The latch-type top hatch provides convenient access to the capacious battery compartment, which accommodates a 3S/4S 2200-3300mAh Li-po battery for extended flight times.
- RC pilots can replace the propeller with the optional nacelle(sold separately) that equipped with the XFly Galaxy 50mm EDF 4S power system on the top of the fuselage to enjoy a distinct flying experience.
- FPV hobbyists can install the optional canopy and servo-equipped camera mount from XFly Model to enable an FPV setup.
- Constructed of durable EPO flex foam.
Optional Nacelle For EDF Set Up
- Material: Durable EPO Foam
- Wing Span: 2100mm (82.7in)
- Length: 1050mm (41.3in)
- Flying Weight: Around 1350g
- Servo: 9g Digital Servo x 6 (Installed)
- Motor: 3136 1000Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 40A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller: 10 x 6 2 Blade Folding Propeller & Spinner x 1 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 3s 11.1v / 4s 14.8v 2200mAh - 2600mAh 30C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 4 - 6 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)