Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
The Stearman (Boeing) Model 75 is a biplane formerly used as a military trainer aircraft in the United States during the 1930s and 1940s. Stearman Aircraft became a subsidiary of Boeing in 1934. Widely known as the Stearman, Boeing Stearman or Kaydet, it served as a primary trainer for the United States Army Air Forces, the United States Navy (as the NS and N2S), and with the Royal Canadian Air Force as the Kaydet throughout World War II.
With Dynam design experiences, the PT-17 RC airplane brings you into the vivid history in the World War II !
- Precision Scale And High Performance Aircraft.
- Suitable For Beginner To Advance Pilot.
- Material: Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 1,300mm (51.2in)
- Length: 995mm (39.2in)
- Flying Weight: Around 2,150g
- Servo: 9g Servo x 2 , 17g Servo x 2 (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Fixed Scale Landing Gear (Installed)
- Motor: BM3527 650Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: Skylord 60A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Propeller: 13 x 6 2 Blade Propeller 1 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 4s 14.8V 2600mAh 30C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 6 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)