Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
The F/A-18F Super Hornet is a tandem-seat, carrier-capable, multirole fighter and attack aircraft based on the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. Designed and initially produced by McDonnell Douglas, the Super Hornet first flew in 1995. The Super Hornet entered service with the United States Navy in 1999, replacing the Grumman F-14 Tomcat, which was retired in 2006; the Super Hornet serves alongside the original Hornet.
ROC HOBBY is proud to bring you this new and highly detailed 70mm ducted fan F/A-18F Super Hornet. Incorporating many of the new and advanced construction and assembly features such as the optimized screw based assembly, pre-installed ball links and a heavy-duty wing spar, the super hornet is quick to assemble and disassemble. Based on the original 64mm F/A-18 Hornet, the 70mm F/A-18F Super Hornet features rich details, clean lines, CNC-machined shock-absorbed landing gear sets, and a button-type canopy hatch. Included with the model are four decal sets that allows you to make your own Super Hornet and stand out in your airfield.
The power system, which provides tremendous thrust and speed, utilizes our new and improved 70mm 12-blade EDF V2, KV1850 motor system. This brawny system, when coupled with a 6S battery, provides a resonating turbine engine sound.
The EPO material ensures the durability. The environmentally friendly water-based paint ensures vibrant and glossy color schemes. The significant input of the basic materials makes this airplane fantastic.
Go get the Super Hornet and discover for yourself this new addition to ROC HOBBY’ growing EDF fleet.
- High quality Predator 70A ESC, powerful KV1850 inner running motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF V2.
- CNC-machined shock-absorbed landing gear sets.
- Screw-together construction.
- Button type canopy hatch.
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw.
- A set of 4 different decals so you can customize yourself.
- Material: Durable EPO Foam
- Wingspan : 875mm (34.4in)
- Length : 1,186mm (46.7in)
- Flying weight: Around 2100g
- Servo: 9 x 9g Metal Gear Servo (Include & Installed)
- Landing Gear : Electric Retract Landing Gear (Installed)
- Ducted Fan: 70mm Ducted Fan , 12 Blade (Installed)
- Motor: 2860 1850Kv Inrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 70A Brushless ESC (Installed)
- Battery: 6S 22.2v 3300mAh 35C (Not Include)
- Radio: 6 - 8Ch (Not Include)