Sign up now and get US$ 5 discount coupon !
ROC ( FMS) has modified its design of the Bell P-39 into the Thompson Trophy racer, Cobra II. The 1946 race was won by Alvin "Tex" Johnston flying Cobra II. Being able to achieve a true airspeed of 420 MPH at sea level, it was unbeatable that day.
ROC (FMS) has replicated Cobra II in its 980mm Series for those that want a truly different high speed aircraft to fly. If you love the warbird look and enjoy the excitement of heart-pounding speeds, this aircraft will satisfy both of your desires! With the stock 4 bladed prop, 3648 brushless Outrunner motor, 4 cell LiPo battery and 70A ESC, the Cobra II can obtain speeds of up to 100mph+.
Be ready to turn heads with the awesome 980mm Cobra II !
- Precision Scale And High Speed Aircraft.
- Front & Rear Electric Retract Landing Gear With Metal Trunnions Installed.
- With Flaps System Installed.
- Power Brushless 3648-770Kv Motor Combined With Heavy-Duty 70A ESC.
- Metal Gear Servos On The Ailerons , Elevator And Rudder For Maximum Durability.
- Can Be Turned To Reach Speeds In Excess Of 100 mph (160 km/hr).
- Simple Contruction With Minimal Glue Required For Assembly.
- Material: Durable EPO Foam
- Wing Span: 980mm (38.6in)
- Length: 912mm (35.9in)
- Flying Weight: Around 1,360g
- Servo: 9g Metal Gear Servo x 5 , 9g Slow Motion Plastic Gear Servo x 2 (Installed)
- Flap System: Flaps System (Installed)
- Landing Gear : Electric Retract Front & Rear Landing Gear (Installed)
- Motor: 3648 770Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
- ESC: 70A Brushless ESC With 5A SBEC (Installed)
- Propeller: 10.5 x 8 4 Blade Propeller x 1 Set (Include)
- Battery: Li-Po 4s 14.8v 2200 - 2600mAh 25C x 1 Set (Not Include)
- Radio: 6 Ch Radio Control (Not Include)